Lesson 105 Gods peace and joy are mine. Yes, yes, yes they are! Gods joy is mine and so is his peace. In my quest to be like God, that is to be the loving spirit he made me to be, my brother, my friends, my family my world of other loving spirits, I offer you all peace joy and prosperity. For with this action of thought I recognize Gods love and his peace and joy as my own to share and give. Just as miracles that we all bare witness to, and in blindness of our ego oftentimes fail to acknowledge. But with the ego removed in truth we find how easy it is to be the blessing and the miracle that is love. I extend love peace and joy to you all. Its totally free, I promise. It is already yours, all that im doing is bringing it to your attention to embrace the gifts that god has bestowed upon us. The higherself which I now recognize as what I am is also a gift, and I thank god for this realization. The blessings that lay undiscovered are so plentiful and more powerful and greater than any other. Those are the gifts of infinite love, forgiveness and acceptance. I appreciate the opportunity to share. For God is good and in goodness comes beauty, and happiness and humor. We are not the creator, we can only manipulate what God has already provided. There is no color that you haven’t seen, or feeling you haven’t felt. But what is true is that we can be like the creator by sharing his gifts. And by this I mean to internalize the humility of being a truly loving spirit. Having an understanding of being truly helpful and belief in our higher selves will lead us into the light that is eternal. Ive recently been recognizing miracles everyday, and it is a blessing to be able to go forward with the ability to recognize the difference of what I was doing before versus what I am doing now. Camera lights action!, the camera is the spirit housed in the body, the light is the script and the path, and action is the function to serve and do Gods will and not the will of our egos. This clarity makes me truly happy, just to be aware, and to know that this life is a gift God has given us, and to act upon our higher functions makes every previous thought, obstacle, stress and judgment were all ego illusions and seem miniscule in relation to the fact that when serving a higher function life is limitless. This is the way to becoming a super hero. Today, January 13th, I remember Mr. Arland Dean William Jr., a real life hero, who gave his life to give life so others could live. He was a 50 year old passenger aboard an airplane that crashed in the Potomac river in 1982 in DC, and before the rescue team arrived he managed to swim several survivors to safety in icy frozen waters before freezing temperatures caused his blood to freeze. No one will ever know why he did it, but I know that in this moment he was serving his higher function. Perhaps all that happened in his life led to this moment and with Gods will he was able to be a true Super Hero. I recognize Arland’s spirit for selflessness is a true path to salvation. Amen! His ability to transcend the ego, and act without fear is miraculous and a true inspiration and blessing to us all. Let us remember him for his spirit is apart of us all and with Gods peace and joy I offer you this happy thought, go about your day remembering that we are all super heroes inside following the light to guide us to salvation.
No comments:
Post a Comment